Join MONA outings for a day at Scramble the first European-style play center in the DC Metro area located in Alexandria, VA.
Hours: 9am – 8pm - No time limit - fee good for the whole day, including leave and return.
Register thru MONA and then check in with the Scramble Team when you arrive and say you are with MONA. They will have the full registration list and you will pay the discounted group rate on entry.
PRICE: (recommended for children infant to 10 years old)
1 and under - $4 (Normal cost is $5)
2 and over - $8 (Normal cost is $10)
5412 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22304
Scramble – safe, clean, and super fun active play whatever the weather! Watch your children, crawlers to 10-year-olds, enjoy the most amazing play available in the United States! Distinct areas offer tailored play for three age ranges: crawlers to 2 year-olds, pre-schoolers, and 5–10 year-olds. Note: over 8-year-olds only when accompanying younger brothers or sisters. Adults can relax in the café area, with its unobstructed views of the play areas for younger children, enjoy superb coffee, light snacks, and free WiFi.
- Socks are required – no shoes or bare feet allowed past reception.
- No time limit - fee good for the whole day, including leave and return.
- Everyone should do a waiver online in advance (link on our website) to make entry quicker and easier.
- No outside food except for high sensitivity allergens or medical reasons. We are a nut aware facility.
- MONA Outings can not offer refunds or transfers.
Please don't contact the vendor. Please email: email@example.com if you have any questions
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern
Scramble 5412 Eisenhower Avenue Alexandria, VA 22304